If wifi is not available in your location you will need to use mobile data. We supply an M2M priority data SIM card with all units. These are optional and you can use any SIM of your choice.
*For amount raised up to £7,500 over a 12 month period. Full pricing info can be found at: www.givealittle.co
About our SumUp card reader technology:
Payaz and SumUp believe in supporting charities of all shapes and sizes. Whether those charities are fundraising on the street or corporate events, we are here to provide them with a technology that anyone can use – so merchants can get on with what they do best. From paperless onboarding to taking the first payment, we make it easy. SumUp readers are durable and user-friendly. SumUp’s offer comes with no contractual agreement, no support fees, no hidden fees – just the one-off cost for the reader coupled with lowest on the market transaction fee.
• SumUp are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe
• 1 Million active merchants in 31 countries
• 3,000 new merchants choose SumUp per day
• SumUp is authorized as a Payment Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority and is EMV and PCI-DSS certified.
• SumUp has more than 1,500 employees in 14 offices all around the world.