IMPORTANT: Shipping estimated 2-3 weeks after order.
The new GivingStation MK3 provides an attractive stationary solution for contactless donations.
Featuring large 10″ screen for increased visibility, fully lockable steel enclosure and finished with birch plywood edges as well as a number of upgrades over the outgoing model.
The all new steel construction and lockable front means that your GivingStation is completely secure. All component parts are now physically attached or locked inside the unit so you can have confidence that you equipment is safe when unattended.
A large 10″ screen also means that you can benefit from greater visibility and ease of use for those wishing to make donation.
The GivingStation provides a high quality and robust solution which sits comfortably in both traditional and modern settings.
A complete system to accept card and mobile donations in your church.
This package contains all of the physical equipment you need.*
• Safely accept all major debit & credit cards and digital payments
• Fully lockable for unattended use
• Earn 25% more with Gift Aid
• Set up for donations in less than 20 minutes
• 1.69% transaction fee (lowest on the market)
• No paperwork
• Works with WiFi or Mobile Data*
PLEASE NOTE: Set up of the GS3 requires a good working knowledge of Android devices. A strong WiFi signal (or data signal) is required.
The complete system for card payments – Ideal for church collections
1x Giving Station
1x SumUp Reader
1x 10″ Screen
1x Charging / power extension
1x Dual USB Adaptor
1x M2M SIM card (for those without WiFi)
One-off cost for equipment
Premium software £7.50 p/m*
Transaction rate of 1.69%
If wifi is not available in your location you will need to use mobile data. We supply an M2M priority data SIM card with all units. These are optional and you can use any SIM of your choice.
*For amount raised up to £7,500 over a 12 month period. Full pricing info can be found at: www.givealittle.co
About our SumUp card reader technology:
Payaz and SumUp believe in supporting charities of all shapes and sizes. Whether those charities are fundraising on the street or corporate events, we are here to provide them with a technology that anyone can use – so merchants can get on with what they do best. From paperless onboarding to taking the first payment, we make it easy. SumUp readers are durable and user-friendly. SumUp’s offer comes with no contractual agreement, no support fees, no hidden fees – just the one-off cost for the reader coupled with lowest on the market transaction fee.
• SumUp are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe
• 1 Million active merchants in 31 countries
• 3,000 new merchants choose SumUp per day
• SumUp is authorized as a Payment Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority and is EMV and PCI-DSS certified.
• SumUp has more than 1,500 employees in 14 offices all around the world.