All of the features from the GivingStation 3 plus 500MB per month of mobile data
The new GivingStation MK3 provides an attractive stationary solution for contactless donations.
Featuring large 10″ screen for increased visibility, fully lockable steel enclosure and finished with birch plywood edges as well as a number of upgrades over the outgoing model.
The all new steel construction and lockable front means that your GivingStation is completely secure. All component parts are now physically attached or locked inside the unit so you can have confidence that you equipment is safe when unattended.
A large 10″ screen also means that you can benefit from greater visibility and ease of use for those wishing to make donation.
The GivingStation provides a high quality and robust solution which sits comfortably in both traditional and modern settings.
A complete system to accept card and mobile donations in your church.
This package contains all of the physical equipment you need.*
• Safely accept all major debit & credit cards and digital payments
• 500MB per month of mobile data (no need for WiFi)
• Fully lockable for unattended use
• Earn 25% more with Gift Aid
• Set up for donations in less than 20 minutes
• 1.69% transaction fee (lowest on the market)
• No paperwork
• Also works with WiFi (if required at a later date)
PLEASE NOTE: Set up of the GS3 requires a good working knowledge of Android devices. A strong WiFi signal (or data signal) is required.
In order to operate your equipment you must register with SumUp. Please use this link to register to benefit from Payaz specific settings*. Registration is free and only takes 5 minutes.
* If you already have a SumUp account you do not need to register again however some additional configuration may be required.